It's healthy. It's yummy. It's quick to make. It requires no cooking. And did I mention that it's yummy?
It's a salad packed with good-for you things.
- 1 can of beans of your choice (I used a mix) rinsed under cold water.
- 1 ear of corn, cooked, shaved
- 2 stalks of celery, cubed
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- a handful of sliced olives, black or green
- a handful of pickled pearl onions, halved
- a bunch of parsley (curly) washed and chopped
- a few splashes of olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juiced
- a couple pinches of sea salt
Serve with some grilled chicken on top, or with a sandwich if you like. I was content eating it as is. Simply happy food :)