Friday, April 24, 2009

Strawberry frozen yogurt pops

Today was the first day of 2009 that I was able to walk outside without a jacket. The sun was out and about doing its thing. It was wonderful!!! The bar terraces were completely packed with people drinking & staff running around like chickens without heads.

I literally had to duck and hop through a sea of mini micro skirts and "wifebeater" tank tops on my way home.

So let's celebrate the nice weather with a really quick & simple-to-make treat.



Strawberry frozen yogurt:
  • 1 cup Greek yogurt (If you can find any, if not just drain the water out from full-fat yogurt)
  • 1 cup strawberry, chopped
  • 1-2 tbsp of honey, depending on how sweet the strawberries are
Whiz everything together in a blender and pour into molds. Keep in freezer for an hour or two before serving.

You can also use other fruits. I think berries are best.



I got these pop molds from the dollar store. Good stuff!!!

No comments: